Edit: Thanks for stopping by visitors from the Reddit study group! I’ve moved my blog on over to my own domain over at codingisbananas.com. Come visit me over there for all new posts!
Here’s a compilation of all of the links for the course which I’m using to keep organized. I’ll keep it updated as the weeks progress.
Announcement and Index on Reddit:
- Announcing: The How To Learn JS Properly Study Group (7 weeks long)
- Learning JS Properly – Study Group: Week 1
- [Learn JS Properly Study Group] Week 2 Assignments + Administrative Announcement
Week 2 Discussions: [CURRENT]
- [Learn JS Properly study group] How is Week 2 going for everyone? + Extra Credit.
Week 0 Discussions:
- “Learn JS Properly” Study Group Reminder: Start watching the Discover DevTools video, if you haven’t already.
Week 1 Discussions:
- [JS Properly] Question about DevTools- Can’t figure out last question in quiz 1.2
- [Learn JS Properly Study Group] How is the first week going for everyone?
- [Learn JS Properly] We’re official, folks! The author of the Learn JS Properly roadmap recommended our study group on his webpage.
- [Learn JS Properly] A series of short articles on the DOM that I found pretty helpful.